Re: FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • mark misunis
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Bill,
      I checked the Glenmore Square Library today and the poster is on display
      with 3 brochures pinned below it. It is in the entry way as you open the
      door and very visible.
      Linda Murray

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        the list Address

        The Lousie Riley Library at North Hill has the Poster displayed. The poster
        is very professional looking. Great work!!!

        Judie Riddell

        --
        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • Mertie Beatty
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
          the list Address

          Hello:
          The poster is displayed on the bulletin board at the Nose Hill Library.
          Looks great!

          Mertie