Re: NOVA SCOTIAN, ETC. PHOTOS

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2002
      Half of grandsons' family has lived in Pictou for many generations, thanks
      for the link. Pictou county did not have much on the Internet except items
      for sale last time I checked.

      Another branch came to Calgary from Springhill NS in 1909. I have a set of
      Springhill town pictures on a web site and those were displayed at GenSoft
      2000 & 2001 as sample FTM scrapbook pages. Cumberland county mailing list is
      very helpful. BMD & Census index are available on the Internet along with
      some biographies and obits.
      Elizabeth