Re: FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Bill:

      I just checked the Forest Lawn Library and our Family Roots 2004 Poster is
      on their display board.

      Looks good Bill! Great Job.

      Alan Peers

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
        the list Address

        Hi Bill,
        I checked the Glenmore Square Library today and the poster is on display
        with 3 brochures pinned below it. It is in the entry way as you open the
        door and very visible.
        Linda Murray

        > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
        > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
        City.
        > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
        >
        > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
        > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
        >
        > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
        > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
        > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
        > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
        > it be put up as soon as possible.
        >
        > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
        > your visit.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
        >

        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

      • Judie Riddell
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
          the list Address

          The Lousie Riley Library at North Hill has the Poster displayed. The poster
          is very professional looking. Great work!!!

          Judie Riddell

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
            the list Address

            Hello:
            The poster is displayed on the bulletin board at the Nose Hill Library.
            Looks great!

            Mertie