Re: FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • fredastewart
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      the list Address

      I can check Fish Creek Library today if no one else is doing so.
      Freda Stewart
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
        the list Address

        Hi Bill:

        I just checked the Forest Lawn Library and our Family Roots 2004 Poster is
        on their display board.

        Looks good Bill! Great Job.

        Alan Peers

        > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
        > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
        City.
        > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
        >
        > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
        > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
        >
        > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
        > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
        > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
        > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
        > it be put up as soon as possible.
        >
        > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
        > your visit.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • mark misunis
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
          the list Address

          Hi Bill,
          I checked the Glenmore Square Library today and the poster is on display
          with 3 brochures pinned below it. It is in the entry way as you open the
          door and very visible.
          Linda Murray

          > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
          > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
          City.
          > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
          >
          > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
          > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
          >
          > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
          > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
          > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
          > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
          > it be put up as soon as possible.
          >
          > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
          > your visit.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Bill
          >
          > --
          > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
          > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
          >

          > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          >
          > http://www.family-roots.ca

        • Judie Riddell
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
            the list Address

            The Lousie Riley Library at North Hill has the Poster displayed. The poster
            is very professional looking. Great work!!!

            Judie Riddell

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
              the list Address

              Hello:
              The poster is displayed on the bulletin board at the Nose Hill Library.
              Looks great!

              Mertie