Re: FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • Lynda Kleingertner
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      the list Address

      I work at Nose Hill Branch. I'll check our display board.

      Lynne

    • fredastewart
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
        the list Address

        I can check Fish Creek Library today if no one else is doing so.
        Freda Stewart
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
          the list Address

          Hi Bill:

          I just checked the Forest Lawn Library and our Family Roots 2004 Poster is
          on their display board.

          Looks good Bill! Great Job.

          Alan Peers

          > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
          > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
          City.
          > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
          >
          > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
          > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
          >
          > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
          > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
          > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
          > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
          > it be put up as soon as possible.
          >
          > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
          > your visit.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Bill
          >
          > --
          > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
          > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

        • mark misunis
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
            the list Address

            Hi Bill,
            I checked the Glenmore Square Library today and the poster is on display
            with 3 brochures pinned below it. It is in the entry way as you open the
            door and very visible.
            Linda Murray

            > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
            > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
            City.
            > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
            >
            > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
            > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
            >
            > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
            > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
            > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
            > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
            > it be put up as soon as possible.
            >
            > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
            > your visit.
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Bill
            >
            > --
            > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
            > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
            >

            > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            >
            > http://www.family-roots.ca

          • Judie Riddell
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
              the list Address

              The Lousie Riley Library at North Hill has the Poster displayed. The poster
              is very professional looking. Great work!!!

              Judie Riddell

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
                the list Address

                Hello:
                The poster is displayed on the bulletin board at the Nose Hill Library.
                Looks great!

                Mertie