FAMILY ROOTS 2004 - Poster - Calgary Public Libraries

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Folks:

      A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
      posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the City.
      A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.

      If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
      click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.

      It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
      easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
      Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
      please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
      it be put up as soon as possible.

      It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
      your visit.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 2004
        the list Address

        Hi Bill,

        I can check the new Crowfoot Branch.

        Xenia

[...]

      • Lynda Kleingertner
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
          the list Address

          I work at Nose Hill Branch. I'll check our display board.

          Lynne

        • fredastewart
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
            the list Address

            I can check Fish Creek Library today if no one else is doing so.
            Freda Stewart
            > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
            > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
            City.
            > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
            >
            > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
            > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
            >
            > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
            > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
            > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
            > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
            > it be put up as soon as possible.
            >
            > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
            > your visit.
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Bill
            >
            > --
            > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
            > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
            >

            > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            >
            > http://www.family-roots.ca

          • Alan Peers
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
              the list Address

              Hi Bill:

              I just checked the Forest Lawn Library and our Family Roots 2004 Poster is
              on their display board.

              Looks good Bill! Great Job.

              Alan Peers

              > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
              > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
              City.
              > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
              >
              > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
              > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
              >
              > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
              > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
              > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
              > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
              > it be put up as soon as possible.
              >
              > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
              > your visit.
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Bill
              >
              > --
              > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
              > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

            • mark misunis
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
                the list Address

                Hi Bill,
                I checked the Glenmore Square Library today and the poster is on display
                with 3 brochures pinned below it. It is in the entry way as you open the
                door and very visible.
                Linda Murray

                > A few days ago the Calgary Public Library was provided with a supply of
                > posters for FamilyRoots 2004 to be distributed to all Branches in the
                City.
                > A copy of our AFHS brochure was also provided.
                >
                > If you haven't seen the poster, log onto http://www.afhs.ab.ca and
                > click on FAMILYROOTS 2004 and then on to Poster.
                >
                > It would be a great favour to our planning committee, if you live within
                > easy reach of a Branch Library, and would make a point of visiting the
                > Library within the next week. If you don't see the poster on display
                > please ask the Library Manager if he or she has received it and ask that
                > it be put up as soon as possible.
                >
                > It would be very helpful if you could let me know what you discover on
                > your visit.
                >
                > Cheers
                >
                > Bill
                >
                > --
                > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
                > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
                >

                > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                >
                > http://www.family-roots.ca

              • Judie Riddell
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
                  the list Address

                  The Lousie Riley Library at North Hill has the Poster displayed. The poster
                  is very professional looking. Great work!!!

                  Judie Riddell

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 2, 2004
                    the list Address

                    Hello:
                    The poster is displayed on the bulletin board at the Nose Hill Library.
                    Looks great!

                    Mertie