RE: Sanderson Family in Calgary

  • Jo_an Utson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
      the list Address

      Nancy: I checked in the 1952 City Directory and found Margt E Sanderson,
      wid Wm, 1616 24 Ave E., and also Wm J, wife Marie, whsemn Motor Car Supply
      at the same address.

      In the address section of the directory, the heading for 24th Ave E has
      Parkview in brackets, and from the businesses etc on the same avenue
      (including Dominion Bridge), I would say it has to be 24th Ave SE.

      Joan.

      >To: dist-gen@..., "'Nancy Carson'" <carsonn@...>
      >Subject: RE: Sanderson Family in Calgary

      Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
      e-mail and attachments.
      Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
      first two months FREE*.