Re: searching for living people

  • owner dist gen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
      the list Address

      Dear all,

      Please remember that AFHS has a policy not to help find living people.
      Tips on how others could do it can be posted, but other peoples privacy
      should always be considered.

      Dist gen messages are archived at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dist-gen/ and will be available to the
      world.

      Mary Arthur
      Director (Computer Sig)

    • Jo_an Utson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
        the list Address

        Nancy: I checked in the 1952 City Directory and found Margt E Sanderson,
        wid Wm, 1616 24 Ave E., and also Wm J, wife Marie, whsemn Motor Car Supply
        at the same address.

        In the address section of the directory, the heading for 24th Ave E has
        Parkview in brackets, and from the businesses etc on the same avenue
        (including Dominion Bridge), I would say it has to be 24th Ave SE.

        Joan.

        >To: dist-gen@..., "'Nancy Carson'" <carsonn@...>
        >Subject: RE: Sanderson Family in Calgary

        Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
        e-mail and attachments.
        Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
        first two months FREE*.