Iomega Zip drive

  • Doug Hay
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
      the list Address

      Hello all,
      Does anyone out there still use an Iomega Zip drive for backup (or any
      other purpose) ? I am in the process of cleaning out my office and came
      across a pile of 8 100MB disks, one of them still with a shrink wrap on it.
      If you are interested drop me a line and we can arrange to hand them
      over at no cost.

      Doug Hay
      Calgary, Alberta
      http://members.shaw.ca/doughay/hayglen.htm

    • Doug Cooper
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
        the list Address

        Doug
        I would be interesred in the zip Disks. Call me 510-4114.
        thanks Doug

      • brian@spots.ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
          the list Address

          I too have use of them.

          Brian Martin
          249-8346

        • brian@spots.ca
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
            the list Address

            I can use them.

            Brian Martin
            249-8346

          • Charles W Aubin
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
              the list Address

              Hi Doug:
              I also use them,
              best reguards Charlie

              Doug Hay wrote:
              > the list Address
              >
              > Hello all,
              > Does anyone out there still use an Iomega Zip drive for backup (or any
              > other purpose) ? I am in the process of cleaning out my office and came
              > across a pile of 8 100MB disks, one of them still with a shrink wrap on it.
              > If you are interested drop me a line and we can arrange to hand them
              > over at no cost.
              >
              > Doug Hay
              > Calgary, Alberta
              > http://members.shaw.ca/doughay/hayglen.htm
              >

              > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
              >
              > http://www.family-roots.ca

            • Doug Hay
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
                the list Address

                Doug,
                Alan Peers was the first to reply so he gets them.
                Doug Hay
                Calgary, Alberta
                http://members.shaw.ca/doughay/hayglen.htm

                > I would be interesred in the zip Disks. Call me 510-4114.
                > thanks Doug

              • Doug Hay
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
                  the list Address

                  Brian,
                  Alan Peers replied first so he gets them.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 22, 2004
                    the list Address

                    Charlie,
                    Sorry but Alan Peers replied first so he gets them.