RE: National Burial Index

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Wow! I am so happy my suggestion worked out. Look forward to checking out the 100,000 plus City of London records on the new CD.

      à bientôt,

      Local genealogy book sales, professional research & writing: http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"