National Burial Index

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Thank you all who have offered to put up the money so that we can buy this Index. Your generosity means that we now have enough money promised and we will now put in the order.
      I will give Ronna Byam the list of names and you can give her your $10.00 at the meeting in September, she will be able to give you a receipt for your donation.
      Helen Backhouse

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        Wow! I am so happy my suggestion worked out. Look forward to checking out the 100,000 plus City of London records on the new CD.

        à bientôt,

        Local genealogy book sales, professional research & writing: http://www.knowmap.com/age/
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
        Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"