RE: Desktop Background, Windows XP

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2004
      Hi Alan,

      go into Windows Explorer and move the whole Picture Folder somewhere else on your C drive.

      Open Control Panel, check your Display listing and you should find that they have all been removed from the list.

      You can then close out the Control Panel and then move the folder back to it's original position

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2004
        Hi Brian
        I can see that it's easy to add pictures, but I couldn't reverse the process. It seems that once they are in the list they are permanently there.
        Thanks for the help.
        Alan C.