Allan County Library site

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
      This is a great site but is anyone else getting an annoying message pop up all the time about
      different printers not being on?

      Carol Lylyk
      Calgary

      ---

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
        yup - this is what happens potentially when you're connected to a LAN
        (Local Area Network) - I think you're seeing every time someone at the
        library prints a page!

        Gordon L could likely confirm my hypothesis.

        --
        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster

        and