RE: Library Clock

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
      Hi Alan,

      if you get the cost of the clock etc I believe you can have Ronna issue tax receipts

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        Many thanks from the library workers, now we can all keep cool while watching the time go by. No kidding, we do all thank you for being such a great group of people and so very generous.
        Helen Backhouse