Library Clock

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
      Hi everyone
      Linda Murray has donated a clock, Nancy Carson has donated an electric fan.
      Wow does this group work well :-).
      Alan Cassley.
    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        Hi Alan,

        if you get the cost of the clock etc I believe you can have Ronna issue tax receipts

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society
        712-16th Ave NW,
        Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

        chairman@...
        www.afhs.ab.ca
        (403)214-1447

        Linda Murray has donated a clock, Nancy Carson has donated an electric fan.
        Wow does this group work well :-).
        Alan Cassley.
      • Helen Backhouse
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          Many thanks from the library workers, now we can all keep cool while watching the time go by. No kidding, we do all thank you for being such a great group of people and so very generous.
          Helen Backhouse