Federal Court case

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 7:08 PM
      the list Address

      Dear list,

      After due consideration and consultations, I have decided to appeal the
      Federal Court decision denying our application for either a declaration
      of law that the National Archivist already has care and control of the
      1911 census material or directing the Chief Statistician to release care
      and control of the 1911 census to the National Archivist. The appeal
      will be to the Federal Court of Appeal. I will let you all know if we
      need to raise more money. At this time we still have most of the money
      raised for the original application. This is more than enough for us to
      get this started.

      Lois Sparling