RE: phone numbers

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      Yup.  If you go to: http://www.mytelus.com/phonebook/index.vm, and enter the surname only, then "go" - you'llsee vfor instance that there are 42 Backhouse telephone listings for Canada.

      However, I'm not terribly certain that the tool works for all smaller communities.  You could count on the top 100 cities/towns being included though.

      I've used this, broken down by province and then made little maps to portray the distribution of Rempels in CAN/US and found it quite interesting.  See:  http://www.rempelfamily.ca/ and click on the CAN, USA links.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...

      and