FW: New Year of Vital Statistics Available / Une nouvelle année de dossiers de l'état civil est disponible

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      the list Address

      I'm sure this will be of interest to many...

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...

      and

      1906@...
      1906 Census Transcription Centre
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
        Hi Judii:

        Judith Rempel wrote:
         the list Address

        I'm sure this will be of interest to many...

        You're absolutely right.

        Thanks for the update.

        Hope all is well with you. No more broken bones! :-)

        Bill

[...]

        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA