Adrienne Horne has new certificate

  • Lane, Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      the list Address

      I am happy to announce that Adrienne Horne has a new birth certificate.

      She gave birth to a boy on July 12th at 11.36 pm. He weighed in at 8 lb 14
      oz and has been named Liam Carter Horne.

      Both are well but it took the little guy almost 36 hours to decide to face
      the world.

      Gordon Lane, LCGI
      Service Center Analyst
      EDS at Petro-Canada

      phone: 403-296-4186
      fax: 403-296-3619
      Email:
      gordon.lane@...
      glane@...

    • Charles W Aubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
        the list Address

        Congratulations Mr & Mrs Adrienne Horn;
        There is nothing in this world more blessed than a new baby. I hope he
        brings you years of pure love and enjoyment.
        Charlie