Weekend Open House Re Scrapbooking and Card-Making

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2004
      In Search of your Canadian Past
      Hi all,

      If you are bored and have nothing to do this weekend so would like to come to my open-house on scrapbooking, and/or card and gift making on Saturday from 1 to 4 p.m. or Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m., let me know. It is on a drop-in basis but since I am holding it in my home office, you will need to phone me for the exact address and directions. I am in Sandstone - just off Country Hills Blvd. and 14th Street N.W.

      This open house is free. You will be able to obtain different ideas and work on a project to take home if you like.

      Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
      http://www.stampinup.com
      Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2004
        In Search of your Canadian Past
        Hi Xenia,

        your notice to dist-gen made me wonder if I had sent you an invoice for the Chinook advert

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society