Initials

  • Gordon Jacksteit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      the list Address

      We obtained a copy of the Empress of Scotland passenger list where my
      father-in-law's information is listed. It states that his "destination"
      address is G.M.S.G.B.C. of N.A., Winnipeg, Man. The fourth initial could
      possibly be a "B" as it is not clear. We believe he was sponsored by the
      Baptist Church when he came in 1927 but we don't know what all those
      initials represent. We have checked on the Internet but can't find
      anything. Can anyone help us with this?

      Thanks,
      Lorraine Jacksteit

      MSN� Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
      get-togethers.
      first two months FREE*.