YOUR PERUSAL

  • ZHANG JICHAO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      BARR. ZHANG JICHAO,
      2,PEAK VALLEY RD,HONG-KONG
      FAX: +852-301 587
      EMAIL:zhangjichao852@...

      ATTENTION:

      Dear Friend,
      I am an attorney to the Aristide Family and my client Mrs Mildred Aristide needs your urgent assistance in transfering fifteen million dollars in US Currency ($15,000,000.00)to a bank account.She being the wife of the recently deposed Haitian President,
      in the past 2 years have employed very diligent bureaucratic means
      of divorcing ($15,000,000.00) (fifteen Million, U. S.Dollars) from the
      external affairs operation of the Federal Government of her country - in Malaysia and South Africa.

      Her strategic position as the First Lady in the Government of Haiti and
      her relationship with corresponding key officials in the Governments of
      South East Asia and Europe has afforded her the required Inter-governmental
      funds transfer connections as well as the know-how that will ensure the =
      success of an operation of this size.

      For the security of her family's future and safety, I have structured the
      transfer of the ($15,000,000.00) to conform to the highest standard of
      International Banking Regulations and Financial Laws, Conversely, I require strictly, a foreign company duly registered and verifiable as having conformed to the basic operating and equity standards in its area of domicile to receive the($15,000,000.00).

      YOUR ROLE:
      Your role, in the above regard, will be to act as the beneficiary of
      the funds in question, as her present Location precludes her from legal
      association with this money. You must however, note that this transfer
      will be guided by certain express provisions designed to ensure that your
      receipt of the above stated sum does not place her at a disadvantage or
      undermine her ability to receive her portion of the ($15,000,000.00). =
      Firstly,the remittance of the money into your nominated account will be subject to Condition Precedent. That is, the crediting of your nominated account with the above stated funds will be conditional and subject to a post dated credit confirmation date which you will comply. The postdating will allow me adequate time to arrive in your country to set up the proper fund receipt mechanism for our share of the ($15,000,000.00).
      Finally, I am constrained by time in the execution of the above stated
      transfer due to my clients present condition under Assylum,
      therefore your immediate response in concession to the nature,requirement
      and conditions for the successful completion of this transfer will be highly appreciated.

      If you decide you assist us,kindly send your acknwledgement via fax to my
      confidential fax number in Hong-Kong at +852 301 587 so i can illuminate
      whatever areas seem unclear to you in the entire process.I can assure you that all relevant documents in regards to this transaction are in my possession and will intimate you on it as soon as i get an assurance
      of your willingness to assist for which a certain percentage has been
      earmarked for you.You are to also note the sensitive nature of the
      personality involved and i appeal on your confidentiality and committment.

      MY FULL ADDRESS:
      BARR. ZHANG JICHAO,
      2,PEAK VALLEY RD,HONG-KONG
      FAX: +852-301 587