FW: Living History

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004
      An interesting twist to Family History research.  If anyone uses them I would be interested in having a review of the service for the Chinook

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:01 AM
      Subject: Living History

      Dear Sir

      We are a film production company, Celtic Arrow Productions plc, covering Scotland and the North of England, and make, amongst others things, tourist films.

      It occurred to us that your clients, while having their family history researched, might also wish to see the area that their families originated from.

      We feel that for those clients who are not able to actually visit their roots, a DVD or video of the town or village and countryside might be an added pleasure.

      All the information we would require from you is the location and we would film say 20 or 30 minutes of the area along with a narration and a little history. We could add more personal information to the film, with your assistance, if required.

      As yet we have not fully assessed the cost of this service but believe it would not exceed £250. This estimate would be slightly variable depending on the location.

      If you wish to view our demonstration video please just drop us an email to

      celticarrowplc@..., amd we’ll get one sent out to you.

      In the mean time if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Kind regards

      Stanley F Mazur

      Celtic Arrow Productions plc
      Birch Grove