Going, going, gone!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 1:25 AM
      Yup - two takers on the card file cabinet. Only one cabinet though so first
      asked is first choice. Just letting you know so you will not need to send
      email and be disappointed when I say no!

      P.S. Telus mail has been slow today due to some glitch so there may be more
      requests incoming. Will reply to all I receive so you won't be left
      wondering if you are the one!

      à bientôt,

      Enter Xenia as a search term at http://globalgazette.net/ to find my column
      "Nos Racines Francaises"
      Local book and magazine sales:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564