LCD Monitor

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
      I am considering buying an LCD monitor for my computer but have been
      told that it will not work well with images. Can anyone give me some
      advice about this?

      Thanks.

      Rene Dussome

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • fmonk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
        Hi Rene: I have a LCD monitor and you couldn't get me to trade it for
        anything. It is far superior than anything I have had in the past and
        images are clearer than my old monitor. I'm not sure why anyone would say
        that LCD monitors will not work well with images. I find the LCD flat
        screen much easier on the eyes. The Samsung LCD Synmaster flat screen
        monitor has won several awards. I have a "LG Flatron " and I love it. I
        suggest you visit a computer store (all dealers will have a variety) and
        compare the difference. I found the best deal at Computer Rack on McLeod
        Trail and 50th Avenue SW. Like everything else, a little extra money buys a
        much better product. Good Luck, Fred

        > I am considering buying an LCD monitor for my computer but have been
        > told that it will not work well with images. Can anyone give me some
        > advice about this?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Rene Dussome

      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
          Many thanks to Fred and the other people who gave me positive advice.

          It pays to belong to compsigtips!

          Rene