MR AHMMED COULIBALY

  • stephane_toure@jumpy.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      FROM THE DESK OF BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
      MR AHMMED COULIBALY
      BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE LAFRIQUE DE LOUEST BIAO
      ABIDJAN, REPUBLIC OF COTE D,IVOIRE WEST AFRICA
      TEL 00225 07623467

      SIR,

      I am the accountant of bill and exchange at the foreign
      remittance department of Banque internationale de
      lafrique delouest Abidjan (BIAO). I am writing
      following the impressive information about you through
      my reseach from your country directory. its assured me
      of your capability and reliability to champion this
      businees opportunity.

      In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of
      $18.5m US dollars eighteen million, five hundred
      thousand U.S dollars In an account that belongs to
      one of our foreign customer who died along with his
      entire family in a concord plane crash in the year
      1996 in abidjan that almost took the whole life of the
      pasengeres on board.

      Since we got information about his death, we have been
      expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his
      money because the bank cannot release the money unless
      somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to
      the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines
      but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next
      of kin or beneficiary died alongside with him at the
      plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

      Therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to
      make this businness proposal to you and release the
      money to you as the beneficiary or next of kin to the
      deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
      nobody is coming for it and I don?t want this money to
      go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

      The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if
      such money remained unclamed after ten years, the
      money will be transfered into the Bank treasury
      account as unclaimed fund.

      The request of foreigner as the beneficiary or next of
      kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that
      the customer was a foreigner and an Ivoirean cannot
      stand as next of kin to the decease one as a
      foreigner.

      I agree that 35 % of this money will be for you as
      foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a
      foreign account, 15 % will be set aside for expenses
      incured during the business and 50% would be for me
      There after I will visit your country for disbursement
      accoding to the percentages indicated, remember the
      transfer of this money does not matter your
      nationality you will apply as the beneficiary or
      next of kin of this fund,Therefore to enable the
      immediate trnansfer of this fund to your norminated
      account.

      You must apply first to the bank as the beneficiary
      or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank
      name, your bank account number your telephone and fax
      number for easy and effective communication and
      location where in the money will be remitted.

      Upon receipt of your reply I will send to you by
      email the text of the application and the two back up
      certificate for the claim,the certificate of deposit
      and the inco-operation certificate.

      I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
      transaction is hitch free and that you should not
      entertain any atom of fear as all required
      arrangements have been made for the transfer, i assure
      you once more again that no risk involved in the
      transfer of this money into your account i am
      arranging everything in your favour.

      You should contact me immediately as soon as you
      receive this letter, Trusting to hear from you
      immediately. Your?s
      faithfully,

      Mr Stephan Toure
      (bill and exchange manager )
      Private line(00225 07623467)
      N/B.my intention of writing you through email is
      because i believe it is
      very confidential

      Tutti i concerti da non perdere! http://musica.jumpy.it/2003jm_m_concerti.asp