Missing Email - Please contact me - if I have not answered you

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have lost all email and my address book - hopefully not permanently but I
      have restored email and address book before and this time it seems
      hopelessly corrupt as is my backup! Anyone who is more expert at Microsoft
      Outlook than Microsoft, let me know!!!

      Meanwhile I have outstanding requests from some individuals. If you are
      still waiting to hear from me, please remind me of your request and your
      email address.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"