Item for giveaway

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      I have a 12 drawer metal filing cabinet with pull out sliding drawers to
      hold 7.5 x 5 inch cards (e.g. would fit fiche) where each card is below a
      separate fliptop on a pull-out drawer that hangs down so you can see all the
      card tabs at once.

      I used to store my family information on separate cards in it by surname but
      now have not been using it since my data is now too voluminous and is stored
      in databases. This small cabinet sits on top of a desk or another filing
      cabinet (as I have it now). It was used for drafting record cards prior to
      automation of this data. If someone can find a good use for it, s/he can
      take it off my hands for free!

      à bientôt,

      Enter Xenia as a search term at http://globalgazette.net/ to find my column
      "Nos Racines Francaises"
      Local book and magazine sales:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564