Re: Glenbow Update

  • Linda Holdaway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
      Nice to know this valuable resource is now more accessible. Thanks for
      letting us know. Much appreciated!

      Linda Holdaway

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
        That's correct. There is still a fee for accessing the Museum as a visitor,
        but access to the personalresearch opportunities is free.

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel
        judith@...