HISTORIC CALGARY

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004

      HOWDY FOLKS:

      When you have recovered from Stampede you may wish to consider participating in yet another exciting Calgary event -

      THE 14th ANNUAL HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK
      Calgary's Historic Sites/Sights  -  July 30 to August 8

      Celebrating Calgary's history with walks, talks and fascinating programs around this great City.

      Provided by the Chinook Country Historical Society

      The Memorial Park Library will be the headquarters for this exciting 10-day event.
      Of course, AFHS will be prominently displayed at the Library.

      For complete details see   http://www.albertahistory.org/Chinook/
      Click on Historic Calgary Week, then on Historic Calgary Week Brochure

      Be sure to tell your friends.

      See you there.

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
        Good Evening Bill,
        I understand that you might want to have someone from projects to go on the tour of St. Mary's Cemetery to discuss what we are doing on Aug 6 at 7:30.  I would be willing to be there on behalf of Projects.
        Heather Jaremko