Re: Electoral District -PeaceRiver?

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
      Thank you Freda-- I see that all the census is spoken for and almost
      completed, for the Peace area ---so I don't need to worry about the
      Electoral district OR the land description.
      Found out too that there doesn't seen to be many land descriptions in that
      area at that time.

      I will find another area to work on. I thought I could kill two birds with
      one stone -- so to speak--I could get some transcribing done and help a
      friend.
      I wanted to see if my friends father was in that area about that time
      (1906)-- I only found two Cannons and they weren't the right ones.

      Thanks again for your reply
      Donna Coulter

      ---