Re: Electoral District -PeaceRiver?

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
      Donna - this is home to me but Peace River wasn't settled until well after
      the Province was done in 1905. What area are you looking for particularly.
      North Peace or South Peace?
      Freda Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
        Thank you Freda-- I see that all the census is spoken for and almost
        completed, for the Peace area ---so I don't need to worry about the
        Electoral district OR the land description.
        Found out too that there doesn't seen to be many land descriptions in that
        area at that time.

        I will find another area to work on. I thought I could kill two birds with
        one stone -- so to speak--I could get some transcribing done and help a
        friend.
        I wanted to see if my friends father was in that area about that time
        (1906)-- I only found two Cannons and they weren't the right ones.

        Thanks again for your reply
        Donna Coulter

        ---