Electoral District -PeaceRiver?

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
      I'm stuck -- I cant find the Electoral District for Peace River area.
      Can any of you guys clue me in?

      Donna Coulter

      ---
    • Freda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
        Donna - this is home to me but Peace River wasn't settled until well after
        the Province was done in 1905. What area are you looking for particularly.
        North Peace or South Peace?
        Freda Stewart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2004
          Thank you Freda-- I see that all the census is spoken for and almost
          completed, for the Peace area ---so I don't need to worry about the
          Electoral district OR the land description.
          Found out too that there doesn't seen to be many land descriptions in that
          area at that time.

          I will find another area to work on. I thought I could kill two birds with
          one stone -- so to speak--I could get some transcribing done and help a
          friend.
          I wanted to see if my friends father was in that area about that time
          (1906)-- I only found two Cannons and they weren't the right ones.

          Thanks again for your reply
          Donna Coulter

          ---