In Search of your Canadian Past

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9 5:27 PM
      In Search of your Canadian Past

      McGill has just put a new search program online

      The County Atlas Digital Project is a searchable database of the property owners' names which appear on the township maps in the county atlases. Township maps, portraits and properties have been scanned, with links from the property owners' names in the database.

      the completion of the Ontario map, ultimately totaling forty-three atlases.

      http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/countyatlas/default.htm

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13 8:40 PM
        In Search of your Canadian Past
        Thank you Gordon for this URL-- I have sent for some maps. Will let you know when I get them. It is what I have been wanting for some time. I could never quite get a satisfactory map before.
        Wish me luck.
        Donna Coulter

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23 5:15 PM
          In Search of your Canadian Past
          Hi all,

          If you are bored and have nothing to do this weekend so would like to come to my open-house on scrapbooking, and/or card and gift making on Saturday from 1 to 4 p.m. or Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m., let me know. It is on a drop-in basis but since I am holding it in my home office, you will need to phone me for the exact address and directions. I am in Sandstone - just off Country Hills Blvd. and 14th Street N.W.

          This open house is free. You will be able to obtain different ideas and work on a project to take home if you like.

          Stampin' Up Demonstrator: 1001886
          http://www.stampinup.com
          Call or Email for the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking 101"
          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

        • Gordon Lane
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23 5:37 PM
            In Search of your Canadian Past
            Hi Xenia,

            your notice to dist-gen made me wonder if I had sent you an invoice for the Chinook advert