Shaw Cable and email

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hi Everyone:  I am currently having periods of time where I am loosing 70% of my email.  So if I've sent you a personal email and you have replied, then not heard back from me....please resend or phone me at 720-4185.  This is particularly important with email concerning CHINOOK.  Xenia...I am thinking of you in particular at this time.

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca