Library Supplies

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
      Thank you Charlie and Legacy Users SIG,
      Your generous purchase of items to keep us clean and smelling sweet is very much appreciated ;-) We will be able to make good use of the items that you bought.
      I would just ask that in future you check with Alan Cassley, our facilities point man, just in case someone else has already bought the same things. Our storage space is very small as we do not rent the basement.
      Thanks again,
      Helen Backhouse