Library Supplies

  • Charles W Aubin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hi Alan:
      The Legacy SIG has a few bucks in the kitty, and as I was out looking for
      bargins I picked up some supplies for the Library. I have not checked with
      the group but do not think they will mind. If so, I will pay out of my own
      pocket. Will be supplying 16 Rolls Paper Towels, 48 Double Rolls Toilet
      Paper, 32 oz. Orange Burst All Purpose Cleaner and1.2 L Pine Sol Cleaner.
      Will deliver to Library on Thursday or Saturday when next opened. Hope this
      will help
      Charlie Aubin for Legacy SIG

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • John & Peg Rowland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
        Hi Charlie
        Good idea. No complaint from us!
        Peg & John Rowland

        > The Legacy SIG has a few bucks in the kitty, and as I was out looking for
        > bargins I picked up some supplies for the Library. I have not checked
        with
        > the group but do not think they will mind. If so, I will pay out of my
        own
        > pocket. Will be supplying 16 Rolls Paper Towels, 48 Double Rolls Toilet
        > Paper, 32 oz. Orange Burst All Purpose Cleaner and1.2 L Pine Sol Cleaner.
        > Will deliver to Library on Thursday or Saturday when next opened. Hope
        this
        > will help
        > Charlie Aubin for Legacy SIG

      • Lorna Laughton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
          Hi Charlie:

          Thank you very much to the Legacy Users SIG for this donation of supplies.
          Every little bit helps.

          Anyone want to donate the price of a Swiffer Wet Jet system - (about $ 46 at
          Costco last week) approx. $ 50? The library floor needs a good cleaning and
          ongoing maintenance.

          Thanks again, Legacy group.

          Lorna

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2004
            Thank you Charlie and Legacy Users SIG,
            Your generous purchase of items to keep us clean and smelling sweet is very much appreciated ;-) We will be able to make good use of the items that you bought.
            I would just ask that in future you check with Alan Cassley, our facilities point man, just in case someone else has already bought the same things. Our storage space is very small as we do not rent the basement.
            Thanks again,
            Helen Backhouse