Re: AFHS Library Needs

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004
      Hi Alan - I can provide a mirror if you will tell me an approximate size required.
      Freda Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        Alan:

        I have two pieces of new self-backed carpet (light brown/beige) that I would be happy to donate to the library.  One piece is approximately 2 ft x 12 ft, the other is approximately 3 ft x 9 ft.  Please let me know which (either one or both) you could use, and I will deliver.

        Gordon Williams