AFHS Library Needs

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004
       Hi
       The library is operating on a very small maintenance budget, and to try to reduce  expenditures we are asking initially for donations of the following items:

      A bathroom mirror,
      Bathroom and general cleaning supplies,
      A carpet for the front entrance, about 3 ft x 6ft minimum.

      If you have such items for disposal please contact me.
      Thanks
      Alan Cassley
      Vice-chair Facilities.
      Phone: 286-3008
    • Freda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004
        Hi Alan - I can provide a mirror if you will tell me an approximate size required.
        Freda Stewart

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
          Alan:

          I have two pieces of new self-backed carpet (light brown/beige) that I would be happy to donate to the library.  One piece is approximately 2 ft x 12 ft, the other is approximately 3 ft x 9 ft.  Please let me know which (either one or both) you could use, and I will deliver.

          Gordon Williams