RE: FAMILY HISTORY PUBLISHING

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      Going through some old mail and came across this.

      When I asked about publishing they told me that as long as the intent was
      not to make a profit and only to recoup ones costs and the market was
      primarily family and not the public at large then it was considered
      personal.

      A rider on the conversation was that if a challenge was made then the
      Commissioner would make a determination on each case which would then become
      guidelines for future challenges.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman