AFHS Library open this summer!

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:56 AM
      Message

      Get out of the hammock and work on your genealogy!

      The AFHS Library will be open for 2 days every week for July, August, and the first weeks of September. The days are THURSDAY  10 am to 2 pm   and  SATURDAY  11 am to 3 pm.

      The wonderful crew of Library Volunteers are unselfishly spending some of their summer time to have our fantastic resources at the Library available for you. SO BE THERE.

      The days and times are on the website calendar. There might be a few additional times posted. For example, we have a researcher coming from Ottawa during the Stampede time. I have arranged to have the library open for her since she will not be here on the regular Thursday or Saturday times. We can accommodate "special requests" like this.

      Have a great summer!  Lorna Laughton and Donna Kirkwood

    • Freda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 10:27 AM
        Message
        Way to go Lorna - now that the book sale and the election are both over I am going to get selfish and work on the history again. See you.
        Freda Stewart