Re: 1906 CENSUS

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
      Yep- I will and I wont wait till fall. I intend doing some for relaxation
      starting in July.

      How about that-- you put out a call just as I was about to drop you a note.
      Will let you know the territory I chose. Unless you have a specific area in
      mind.

      Donna M Coulter
      Box 1232 Nanton AB
      T0L 1R0

      Judith Rempel wrote---June 27th 2004

      > Well, it's official - we've now transcribed over half of the records in
      the
      > 1906 Census of Canada (409,000 / 809,000). This is a credit to the
      > participation of 90 volunteer transcribers. As of today, transcriptions
      of
      > all districts and subdistricts of Alberta have be either placed on line as
      > pdf files or we have transcribers committed. Roughly 88% of Alberta lines
      of
      > data ARE transcribed.

      ---

    • Dennis & Pat Morey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2004
        Great work Judith!!! it will be very helpful..
        Pat Morey

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2004