End of Contest and End of Free Shipping & Handling

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2004
      Just to advise all that the contest for the Grand Prize of $100 in Stampin'
      Up products has ended and the winners of all prizes including the Grand
      Prize have been selected and notified. To receive a list of the winners
      contact me privately.

      Also this is a reminder that June 30th is the last day to order Stampin' Up
      products from me on the free shipping & handling offer (=10% discount).

      If interested contact me to make an appointment time during the day or
      evening to view the catalogues and place your order in time to qualify for
      this discount.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Call to find out the next free sessions of "Scrapbooking Made Easy"