Re: Volunteer Time Sheets

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      Good Morning,
      I was given two sheets of volunteer times at the board meeting Monday night.  They do not have any name attached to them.  One is for projects March 31-June 2, 2004 (30 hours) and the other is publications May 8 & 18 (3.75 hrs.) Could you please let me know whose they are so that I can put the names on them and get them back to the volunteer co-ordinator?
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
      Projects Chair
    • Jim & Lorna Stewart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
          Hi Heather,
          Neither of those sheets are mine but I do have one here for May for 28 hours.  If you want I can scan it and send you a copy.

          Carol Lylyk