Upcoming dates at Queen's Park Cemetery

  • lynda1alderman@telus.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      We welcomed two new volunteers last week, Gary Manthorpe and Kay Jamieson.
      If you know of anyone else who would like to join us please contact them.

      A reminder of upcoming dates: This coming Thursday, June 24th, was added as
      an "extra day". The final day in June is Monday the 28th.

      July dates are 6, 14, 22 and 29.

      August dates are 9, 17, 25

      September dates are 2, 10, 16, 24

      October dates are 4 and 12.

      We may add a few more "extra" days but will give you lots of warning.

      Meeting place is the Mausoleum at l0 am, weather permitting. It's hard for
      me to judge from out here in Bragg Creek what the weather is really like in
      Calgary so I listen to the weather report on the phone, 299-7878, and if the
      chance of rain is less than 40% for the day, and it isn't actually raining
      at 8 am, I personally make the decision to head into Calgary. Govern
      yourselves accordingly, as my friend Colin would say!

      The recorders are working on Section O, with the chance of completion this
      week if 8 or 9 volunteers turn up. Photographers are finishing P, and some
      have headed off to Sections K and L.

      Data entry is ongoing, as is the matching of photos to data. Proof reading
      is ongoing, under the extremely watchful eyes of Judie Riddell and Marlene
      Knott.

      Contact me if you have any questions.

      Lynda, for the Projects Committee