Re: AFHS PUBLIC RELATIONS OPPORTUNITY

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi Bill - A further note on my offer earlier this morning. I am sorry that
      I have to withdraw my offer as I must attend a meeting relating to Alberta
      Health Care - there is a new report out to be studied on Wednesday and I
      feel it quite vital to attend. Sorry about this - but next time.
      Freda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
        Hi Freda:

        Thank you for the offer. We're going to be fine.

        Health care is No. 1

        Cheers

        Bill

        --