Re: AFHS PUBLIC RELATIONS OPPORTUNITY

  • Freda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi Bill - Since I enjoyed City Hall I wouldn't mind going to North
      Glenmore if you are not inundated with applications. Did you get my message
      about Wildrose United Church on October 2nd.
      Freda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
        Hi Bill - A further note on my offer earlier this morning. I am sorry that
        I have to withdraw my offer as I must attend a meeting relating to Alberta
        Health Care - there is a new report out to be studied on Wednesday and I
        feel it quite vital to attend. Sorry about this - but next time.
        Freda
        > We have been invited once again to provide a display at the annual
        > Open House of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
        > being held this coming WEDNESDAY JUNE 23rd at the North Glenmore
        > Community Centre.
        > It runs from 10am to 3pm with a light lunch provided.
        >
        > I would be grateful for the help of two or three AFHS members for as
        > long as anyone would care to help me in staffing our display (even just
        > for an hour or so). No special skills required (not even a personal
        > resume) - just an interest in helping us communicate our Society's
        > virtues to the attendees.
        >
        > Please call me at 254-2293 if you would be willing to help promote our
        > fine AFHS at the Open House.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • William Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
          Hi Freda:

          Thank you for the offer. We're going to be fine.

          Health care is No. 1

          Cheers

          Bill

          --