AFHS PUBLIC RELATIONS OPPORTUNITY

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hi Folks:
      We have been invited once again to provide a display at the annual
      Open House of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
      being held this coming WEDNESDAY JUNE 23rd at the North Glenmore
      Community Centre.
      It runs from 10am to 3pm with a light lunch provided.

      I would be grateful for the help of two or three AFHS members for as
      long as anyone would care to help me in staffing our display (even just
      for an hour or so). No special skills required (not even a personal
      resume) - just an interest in helping us communicate our Society's
      virtues to the attendees.

      Please call me at 254-2293 if you would be willing to help promote our
      fine AFHS at the Open House.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Freda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
        Hi Bill - Since I enjoyed City Hall I wouldn't mind going to North
        Glenmore if you are not inundated with applications. Did you get my message
        about Wildrose United Church on October 2nd.
        Freda
        > We have been invited once again to provide a display at the annual
        > Open House of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
        > being held this coming WEDNESDAY JUNE 23rd at the North Glenmore
        > Community Centre.
        > It runs from 10am to 3pm with a light lunch provided.
        >
        > I would be grateful for the help of two or three AFHS members for as
        > long as anyone would care to help me in staffing our display (even just
        > for an hour or so). No special skills required (not even a personal
        > resume) - just an interest in helping us communicate our Society's
        > virtues to the attendees.
        >
        > Please call me at 254-2293 if you would be willing to help promote our
        > fine AFHS at the Open House.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

      • Freda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2004
          Hi Bill - A further note on my offer earlier this morning. I am sorry that
          I have to withdraw my offer as I must attend a meeting relating to Alberta
          Health Care - there is a new report out to be studied on Wednesday and I
          feel it quite vital to attend. Sorry about this - but next time.
          Freda
          > We have been invited once again to provide a display at the annual
          > Open House of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
          > being held this coming WEDNESDAY JUNE 23rd at the North Glenmore
          > Community Centre.
          > It runs from 10am to 3pm with a light lunch provided.
          >
          > I would be grateful for the help of two or three AFHS members for as
          > long as anyone would care to help me in staffing our display (even just
          > for an hour or so). No special skills required (not even a personal
          > resume) - just an interest in helping us communicate our Society's
          > virtues to the attendees.
          >
          > Please call me at 254-2293 if you would be willing to help promote our
          > fine AFHS at the Open House.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Bill
          >
          > --
          > WILLIAM CAMPBELL
          > CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

        • William Campbell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2004
            Hi Freda:

            Thank you for the offer. We're going to be fine.

            Health care is No. 1

            Cheers

            Bill

            --