Urgent Business Partnership

  • infoenquiry@sunumail.sn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      FROM THE DESK OF:MR.JAMES COKER
      GENERAL AUDITOR OF CITIBANK
      LAGOS NIGERIA WEST AFRICA.
      PRIVATE TEL:+234 8033187050
      PRIVATE EMAIL:coker140@...

      STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP
      INTRODUCTION:
      My Dear Friend,
      I am Mr.James Coker the auditor general of CITIBANK in
      Nigeria.I got your contact from your country
      business guide as a reliable person.I want to transfer
      to overseas ($21,000.000.00 USD)from CITIBANK in
      Lagos Nigeria west Africa, I want to ask you to
      quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will
      be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank
      account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to
      receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to
      receive this money, as long as you will remain honest
      to me till the end of this important business trusting
      in you and believing in God that you will never let me
      down either now or in future.
      During the course of my auditing I discovered a
      floating fund in an account opened in this bank in
      1990 and since then till 2004 nobody has operated on
      this account again, after going through some old files
      in the records I discovered that the owner of the
      account died without a [heir]hence the money is
      floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently
      it will be forfeited for nothing.The owner of this
      account is Mr. Adams.C.Nicole, a foreigner, and an
      industrialist,he died, since 1993 and no other person
      knows about this account or any thing concerning it,
      the account has no other beneficiary and my
      investigation proved to me aswell that Adams.C. Nicole
      until his death he was one of the directors of Shell
      Petroleum Development company of Nigeria,(S.P.D.C).
      With account number #5005874CB1000.I have kept the
      information secret within myself to enable me look for any
      foreign partner of my choice who will assist me receive this funds.

      However, every legal steps will be put in place to
      obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this
      money to your account with appropriate clearance from
      the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.
      We will sign a binding agreement, to bind us together
      and to build amount of confidence and trust between us.
      I am revealing this to you with believe in God that
      you will never let me down in this business. Your
      urgent reply will be highly appreciated to enable me
      inform you of the next step to take urgently because
      this transaction will be actualize within 14 working
      days.
      All I need is your full co-operation to make this work
      fine. because, the CITIBANK management is ready
      to,approve this payment to any foreigner who has
      correct information of this account, which I will give
      to you,upon your positive response and once I am
      convinced that you are willing and ready to handle
      this deal.
      With my influence in this bank we can transfer this
      money to any foreign reliable account which you can
      provide with assurance that this money will be intact
      pending my physical arrival in your country for
      sharing.I will be monitoring the whole situations here
      in the bank until you confirm this funds in your
      account. Then i will destroy all documents of transaction
      immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.I
      will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I
      hear from you that you are ready to act and receive
      this funds in your account. At the conclusion of this
      business, you will be given 45% of the total
      amount,50% will be for me, while 5% will be for
      expenses incurred during the process of transferring.I
      look forward to your earliest reply.
      Thanks Yours faithfully,
      Mr.James Coker.