TMG Meeting

  • Blair BARR
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
      Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
      Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
      If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
      Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

    • Alan Peers

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
            TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

            Lois Sparling

            What's a TMG meeting?

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
              Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

              The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

              Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
              Come and bring a friend.
              For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
              Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
              If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
              Alan Peers co-chair
            • Lois Sparling

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                    The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                    For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                  • Alan Peers
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                        The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                          The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                          For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers